Candice Cuoco of House of CCUOCO makes the final of Season 14 Project Runway
This August saw Candice Cuoco join fifteen new hopefuls competing for fashion glory on Lifetime’s Emmy nominated Project Runway. After twelve fun packed episodes, two episode wins and lots of laughter and tears, Candice Cuoco has made the final of Project Runway and will be showcasing her collection at New York Fashion Week.
Following several strong looks created each episode and great feedback from the Judges Candice Cuoco has used this new found inspiration and confidence to take her talent to New York Fashion Week.
Originally one of three heading to New York Fashion Week, the competition got even more intense when Tim Gunn used his “save” to bring back Edmond from being eliminated. Now 4 designers will battle it out at New York Fashion Week to win the approval of the fashion industry and more importantly the judges.
Candice’s final collection is Asian inspired drawing on the colours and fabrics of the Orient mixed with her signature material leather. With strong lines and bold silhouettes Candice’s collection epitomizes her style to empower strong women.
Candice said of her final collection for Project Runway: “My collection is a true reflection of who I am as a woman and designer. Project Runway has launched me into a dream that has quickly became a reality. In just the short time on the show I have grown exponentially & this collection is my testimony to that. Thank you Project Runway for an experience of a lifetime.”
The final episode will air on Thursday 5th November 2015 where we will find out who wins the accolade of Winner of Project Runway Season 14.
House of CCUOCO are thrilled that Candice Cuoco is part of this award winning show that helps launch emerging designers and nurtures new couture talent and has made it to the final. Making the final of such a prolific program is a real testament to Candice Cuoco’s design aesthetic and talent as an emerging designer.
Notes to Editors:
- CCUOCO is a couture fashion house with a contemporary twist. Founded in 2012 by Candice Cuoco, CCUOCO is a fashion brand that empowers with its classic cuts reinterpreted for the modern woman.
- Hosted by supermodel and fashion maven Emmy Award winner Heidi Klum, the hit Emmy®-nominated series Project Runway provides budding designers with an opportunity to launch their careers in fashion, under the watchful eyes of mentor and co-host Emmy Award winner Tim Gunn and judges Nina Garcia and Zac Posen. Project Runway is produced by The Weinstein Company, Bunim/Murray Productions and Full Picture Entertainment.
- To support Candice Cuoco on social media tag posts with #DesignerCandice
- For more information about Project Runway visit A+E Networks Official Press Site: http://press.aenetworks.com.
- For further press information please contact Lady Charlotte Lynham at LadyCPR on email@example.com