Wearing Memories show at LFW wows crowd with Morphsuits and guest star GAREK
Wearing Memories finished Fashions Finest runway shows at this season’s London Fashion Week, like all good champagne stories, with a bang!
Guests were surprised by the innovative creative direction of the show using Morphsuits to show off the versatility of Wearing Memories’ elegant pieces. This luxurious jewellery that houses champagne caps is designed by Kiron Barui and produced in Australia using the finest gold, silver and pearls, Wearing Memories is the perfect accessory for the champagne loving fashionista, who can choose to wear a cap to match any outfit as well as celebrate a cherished collection.
Wearing Memories has already found fans across the world and one of these fans, New York-based singer-songwriter GAREK, bought his unique blend of industrial-electro music to the stage as part of the Wearing Memories show. GAREK specifically flew in to be part of the finale and was crowned like the benevolent queen of his song “Save the Queen” with a stunning Wearing Memories leather crown.
The new Wearing Memories pieces stunned the audience, from the “Element Collection” using a mixture of lava and silver to the breath-taking “Back Bone” piece that linked 14 Wearing Memories lockets in to one truly unique necklace. Favourites amongst the press were the Wearing Memories “Rosary” as seen on GAREK and the “Choker Collection” seen in white pearls and black crystals.
GAREK said of being in the show: “I was honoured to bring a bit of New York to London Fashion Week this year through Wearing Memories. I felt like Cinderella with a champagne sabre and my custom Wearing Memories crown letting me live out every princess fantasy I have ever had! I am so grateful to Kiron for using my track Save the Queen as her music to her debut London Fashion Week show as well as letting me be part of the finale.”
With a cutting edge contemporary music, elegant jewellery, and the use of Morphsuits to highlight the collection, the Wearing Memories show at London Fashion Week was a show to remember!
Notes to Editors
- Wearing Memories is a jewellery label owned and designed by champagne enthusiast Kiron Barui. The jewellery houses the caps from champagne bottles, which are interchangeable so you can wear the memory of your special event again and again. It is wholly produced in Australia and is presented in a kangaroo skin pouch in honour of this fact.
- Fashions Finest September Off Schedule London Fashion Week shows 13-14th September 2014 at Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA
- GAREK is a New York based singer-songwriter. Born and raised in Wisconsin, he made the transition to New York in 2010. Fusing Industrial Rock (a la Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson and Garbage) with haunting melodies and explosive choruses, GAREK creates a distinct sonic landscape
- The iconic Black Morphsuit is part of the Morphsuits Originals range from the world’s largest costume company MorphCostumes. The Black Morphsuit is a staple product for any costume creation, black goes with anything, offers anonymity, and outlines a dramatic silhouette perfect for slimming illusions. This Morphsuit has formed the foundation of over 20,000 costumes! So let your imagination run wild and get creative with the Black Morphsuit, available to buy for £29.95 at www.morphsuits.com
- For a list of stockists, please visit www.wearingmemories.com
- For more information about Wearing Memories, please contact Lady Charlotte Lynham at LadyCPR on email@example.com